A note from the writers

Blogger seems to be having some trouble with its videos. They've been uploaded correctly and will run sometimes. If you can't see them now, come back another time and try again. It's totally a game of chance to get them to run. If anyone out there has a fix, I'd love to hear about it. Thanks!

Monday, March 09, 2009

Ava's New 'Do

The girl got a haircut courtesy of Momma.  Isn't she just the cutest?

Don't mind the ketchup-face.  :-)


One more.  Just because she's pretty...

7 comments:

Tricia said...

I love the cut!! She looks so grown up!

Sarah said...

Oh my god, I think I'm gonna cry! She is a mini you Sally!!! It makes her looks so grown up and just as sweet as ever! Great job by the way!!!

Maureen said...

omg, that's my niece! i am such a proud auntie! :) she is so grown up and beautiful!!!

Gary and Rhonda said...

When we saw these pictures we were sure she belongs to you, Sally. It sure does make her look more grown up. I would say she has a good healthy mix of genetics to make a beautiful little girl!!!!!

Carrie said...

Aaaahhh! Darn it if you are not trying to make her grow up! SHe looks so beautiful - just like a little doll. Great job!

Amanda said...

You did a very nice job. I don't think I will ever have the guts to try that! Ava does look like a big girl now! :(

Debbie and Kirt said...

Where did the little baby from 07A Graduation go? She is too cute for words and looking like such a big girl!